WOW, What a Ride !!!
The Journey, Our Muppet Bus, Singing Our Muppet Song …. We’ve been all over this country and a good portion of this planet. This adventure, (Beyond The Wall*) is to create a place for all our friends along the way to visit us. As well, you absolutely know that we’ll use this to create so many more friends. Dunedin, perhaps the most welcoming little city we’ve ever encountered, is a place we accidentally found back in 2011. We ventured north one day on the Pinellas Bike Trail from Clearwater and found Dunedin. In its entire Bohemian** splendor, Dunedin is thankfully now our home. Poke around this site, you’ll soon know much more about us and our Bed and Breakfast.
This is Our Story, “Beyond The Wall” ………….Now Come Tell us Yours
*Beyond The Wall
- Quiet, a bit Secluded, and Away from the Stress of our very busy Planet
- Safety, Security, Tranquility, Peace, No Worries and Rest
- Our Oasis to you, spend your days visiting Dunedin and the local area and then come back to visit us and relax
- A native or inhabitant of Bohemia
- A person who has informal and unconventional social habits, especially an artist, writer, traveler
- Wanderers, Adventures, Vagabonds, Nonconformist, Free Spirit, Unorthodox, Offbeat, Alternative, Gypsy
FULL DISCLOSURE, 100% TRANSPARENCY. YES, We Do Serve Breakfast
“Do You Serve Breakfast” (Scary) We’re Asked This Question Enough Times
That It’s Frightening, Even While Folks Are Checking In (SMH…???…SMH)
“Sanity is Backordered…Sarcasm is in Unlimited Supply
HURRY, Place Your Order Now” — Rock
Folks, we’re clowning around, having fun, doing our thing. Is it “Passive-Aggressive?” Most likely to the cats that don’t get it. Is it sarcasm? Are we willing to “take what we give?” Absolutely. Feels good, ALIVE, funny and fun. Sorry, we’re going to give you “Jazz.” We don’t mean to offend and apologies …….if you are, well ….. it just didn’t work out. No one has to get upset about it, so many other places to stay.
OUR SARCASM ……. ALL PART OF THE CHARM of …….. Beyond The Wall Bed and Breakfast
- George Bernard Shaw